The Senior Localization Lead III works, hands-on with our Agile teams to ensure our software-as-a-service (SaaS) Talent Acquisition platform is adapted for various international locales. The Senior Localization Lead III facilitates the transfer of content between iCIMS and translation vendors. The Senior Localization Lead III will work with Engineering and Portfolio Directors to grow the program. The Senior Localization Lead III reports to Manager of Engineering.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Define Localization program, evangelize, and roll out globalization best practices, implementation techniques, scenarios, guidance on critical internationalization and localization areas
- Partner with vendors to drive efforts around translation and globalization for our iCIMS Talent Platform
- Identify current globalization problem areas in the process and work closely with development teams on solutions.
- Review and Create internationalization specifications to UX teams.
- Provide direct support and guidance to developers on localization, globalization issues.
- Formulate globalization best practices for product teams
- Running the localization program from Center of Excellence to help agile teams
- Manage translation automation (sending/receiving of translations) using Translation Management System (TMS) and Jenkins
- Manage Jenkins builds for translation, import/export of resource bundles
- Consistently ensure business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
- 5+ years of working experience in large scaled applications or platforms
- 4+ of experience in globalization and/project/program management
- Advanced, in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization such as Unicode and CLDR
- Ability to work closely with product owners, developers and release management.
- Must have experience with data localization: numbers, prices, dates, times, etc.
- Must experience with globalization technologies and integration process
- Innovative, self-motivated, possessing excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Must have thorough understanding of translation technologies is a must: translation memories, translation management systems, machine translation, string externalization, resource bundles etc.
- Must have experience with Git flows and branching strategies
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies preferred.
- Experience with JIRA is preferred
- Experience with AngularJS/ReactJS internationalization is preferred
- Fluent in English and one additional language
- Computer Science B.S. / M.S. or equivalent, with a strong fundamentals and problem solving skills
- BA/BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree