Do you have documented experience driving high priority business? We’re seeking a passionate sales professional with expert communication skills to join our team as a Strategic Account Manager, you'll be responsible for maintaining best in class relationships with iCIMS most strategic clients in an assigned territory. The SAM will develop, nurture and sustain positive and productive long-term relationships to optimize client’s return on investment in iCIMS products / services and to promote renewals, expansion and customer satisfaction. The SAM will fully understand the customer’s business, people strategies and needs, both now and in the future, and will effectively partner with a Customer Success Manager and Technical Account Manager Customer. The SAM reports to a Regional Vice President of Strategic Accounts.
This role will be remote in the Bay Area, California
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Earns and maintains position as a trusted advisor to client base through the development of exceptional relationships with key Executive decision makers and internal stakeholders within assigned segment.
- Targets companies within segment that prioritize winning the war for talent and attracting the best people to their organization.
- Proactively engages with customers to effectively monitor their adoption, engagement, and usage of iCIMS Talent Acquisition Platform relevant to each customer.
- Determines ongoing satisfaction, provides demonstrated value of iCIMS products / services, and emphasizes the client’s return on investment.
- Will manage some of iCIMS largest and strategic accounts including the “parent” and “child” relationships on a global basis.
- Conducts account reviews to develop a deep understanding of the client’s needs and pain points with thoughtful, smart, and creative dialogue. Links iCIMS’ products back to key business issues.
- Proactively engages with customers to identify growth opportunities and at-risk situations; escalating those instances to the appropriate resources within iCIMS who will execute those transactions.
- Serves as a primary point of escalation for issues identified by the customer.
- Partners with iCIMS’ staff and resources to lead, advocate for and champion continual solution optimization to effectively improve customer understanding and usage of their ATS and to maximize their platform experience.
- Tracks technical escalation issues to client’s technical support contact or other iCIMS’ resources and monitor process to ensure timely, accurate and positive resolutions.
- Manages business escalation issues as they relate to ongoing customer retention.
- Maintains accurate and current records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Partners with internal cross-functional teams to understand – and strategically influence- customer goals and key performance metrics, and then utilizes all iCIMS resources and analytical tools to ensure we far exceed those goals.
- Partners closely with Customer Solutions Consultants to align potential growth opportunities to iCIMS products / services when appropriate in order to grow incremental revenue.
- Manages the upsell / cross-sell contracting as well as the renewal process inclusive of affirming and/or reestablishing the value of iCIMS software to all key customer stakeholders and presenting our long-term vision as a technology partner.
- Manages revenue performance against established customer renewal and customer growth metrics, inclusive of accurate forecasting.
- Attends and may participate in iCIMS and / or customer Marketing events. Represents the company with professionalism and a high degree of integrity.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be accurately measured.
- Coordinates efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, legal, and technical service groups.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and take initiative.
- Maintains flexibility and react to change appropriately.
- Receives and acts on feedback and lessons learned for continual professional improvement and development.
- Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 8 years of account management or customer relationship management experience desirable, preferably in the HR services, Software-as-a-Service, technology space or equivalent HR talent platform.
- Passionate about problem solving, relationship building and creating customer loyalty.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Skilled at managing relationships with senior level executives within moderately complex organizations.
- Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns and create a win-win outcome.
- Exceptional time and project management skills. Ability to manage workload while understanding return on time investment.
- Able to communicate with and influence multiple layers of organizations, including Senior Leadership. Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer’s organization and adjusts approach accordingly.
- Ability to clearly present material and effectively overcome objections.
- High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments.
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving for complex issues.
- Believes in self and is passionate about learning and growing.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation. Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to travel 25-30% and work flexible hours when needed.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.