Do you have documented experience developing scalable benchmarking dashboards? We’re looking for a highly data-driven individual with a strong business acumen to join our team as a Decision Support Analyst, Sales and Market Insights, where you’ll work closely with the Sales and Marketing Operations teams to create both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative sales and marketing analysis, and provide the necessary support to ensure all teams are efficiently executing against their targets. As the Decision Support Analyst, you will be responsible for standardizing all tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at driving operational efficiency and sales and marketing productivity. If you’re an intellectually curious multitasker who knows how to effectively turn data into a compelling story, then this might be the perfect role for you!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Develop scalable, automated dashboards to provide benchmarking and progress against key performance goals and initiatives for Sales to enable visibility into metrics specifically designed to determine pipeline health, sales funnel conversion rates, competitor insights, and overall sales performance.
• Develop scalable, automated dashboards to provide benchmarking and progress against key performance goals and initiatives for Marketing to enable visibility into metrics specifically designed to determine waterfall conversion performance, pipeline build, account scoring, opportunity composition, win/loss analysis and other Marketing Operations metrics.
• Provide business recommendations and reporting insights related to demand waterfall, sales velocity, funnel conversion and other lead and opportunity based metrics.
• Provide analytical insights into current state of the business that can be leveraged for growth opportunities.
• Ensure the integrity and correct interpretation of Sales and Marketing data and information.
• Be the voice of Sales and Marketing within interdepartmental initiatives to deploy new reporting tools, data warehouses, business intelligence tools, etc.
• Maintain high levels of accuracy, integrity, process consistency and documentation in planning, forecasting, and modeling approaches.
• Pull data from multiple data sources, including Salesforce, Netsuite, our data warehouse, and Excel spreadsheets, to aggregate into reports and provide data-driven business insights.
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership and other cross-functional stakeholders in effective and accurate Salesforce reporting and forecasting initiatives.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in data analytics or related field required.
• Creative, intellectually curious and able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, partnering with stakeholders to drive business performance.
• Previous work experience at a high-growth SaaS company preferred.
• Experience with B2B marketing and sales operations preferred.
• Strong knowledge of lead funnel and demand waterfall optimization preferred.
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Data driven individual with a strong business acumen and focus on analytical problem solving, data manipulation and management skills.
• Experience with using Salesforce.com and Tableau required.
• Expert experience with Excel required.
• Experience with SiriusDecisions, LinkedIn and Google Analytics a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to turn data into a story for our business partners.
• Passionate about data-driven marketing and making a measurable impact on revenue.
• Ability to develop recommendations, form judgments, and make decisions based on existing available data.
• Strong customer focus—dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers, acts with customer in mind, and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with customers.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• BA/BS in a relevant field preferred or equivalent experience.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.