Calling all coders, hackers, and techies alike! Are you a first-class problem-solver with strong Java skills? We’re looking for passionate go-getters to join our Software Engineering Internship Program as part of our elite Labs (Technology) team for Summer 2020.
As a Software Engineering intern, you’ll work on real-world projects aligned to your area of interest—whether it be front-end development, back-end development, full stack development or test engineering—and will learn about agile methodologies and different aspects of our software development lifecycle, including design, coding, code reviews, documentation, acceptance testing and test automation. This is a unique hands-on training initiative that focuses primarily on the development of skills, knowledge and the confidence required to build a burgeoning career in technology. If you want to be a part of a world-class engineering program, work with the latest tools and emerging technologies and make an immediate impact, you’d be a perfect fit!
Recruitment will start in September and applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a relevant Engineering degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2020)
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Past internship experience in Software Development preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of working with different browsers and other related web-based technologies
- Great working knowledge of programming software in languages and technologies, including SQL, HTML, Node, React, & R
- Other skills and technologies of interest: Spring, Apache Spark, Pandas, Hadoop, Hive and Machine Learning/ Data Science experience
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.