Do you consider yourself a jack of all trades? Does your background include a wide array of administrative duties? We’re looking for a dynamic team player to join our team as an Office Administrative Assistant, where you’ll be responsible for managing a variety of front office functions to ensure the smooth operation of the reception area as well as supporting the Leadership team by providing high-level clerical support. As an Office Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities can range from preparing correspondence on behalf of executive management to coordinating meetings, conferences, and events, including all logistics and communications. To succeed in this role, you should have outstanding organization and planning skills and be exceptionally proficient in prioritizing and multitasking. If you have keen attention to detail and possess the strong ability to manage several busy calendars, this could be a perfect fit!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Provide administrative support to business leaders by preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Arrange complex and detailed travel itineraries and compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Manage the reception desk during business hours to greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers; ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
- Complete expense reports monthly
- Plan and coordinate meetings, conferences and events including all logistics and communications.
- Responsible for collecting all receipts/invoices for monthly Concur expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of administrative reports including the gathering and assimilation of information.
- Organize and file correspondence/documents according to retention guidelines.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of executive management; type letters and reports from rough drafts, making necessary grammatical, spelling and punctuation changes.
- Ensure the company's lobby area is tidy, coordinating maintenance for reception area as needed
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handles special administrative projects
- General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, scanning and mailing and maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system
- Provides information by answering questions and requests
- Ensures process and plan documents are complete, current, communicated and stored appropriately
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required.
- At least 1 year of providing Executive level support preferred.
- Must have excellent typing and proficiency int MS Office Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail including the ability to handle complex calendar coordination.
- Must have a professional demeanor and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be able to remember and recall key information as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a constantly changing and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to client service.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding follow-up, organization and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently, often without detailed instructions.
- Strong business ethics and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and strong results orientation.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.