Attention all experienced recruiters! We’re looking for a recruiting rockstar and trusted business partner to join our team as a Recruiter (contract assignment - 6 months), where you’ll help us source and hire top talent across multiple areas of the business. As a Contract Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for devising creative, outbound sourcing strategies, providing a best-in-class candidate experience and working closely with the rest of the TA team. You’ll need to provide a hands-on, end-to-end consultative approach, working closely with senior leaders to help them think through what they’re looking for, asking the right questions, and when necessary, guiding them in the right direction. This is a unique opportunity for a consultative tech recruiter to join a fast-growing technology company that builds best-in-class applicant tracking software—software that you’ll be able to use in your day-to-day. If you live and breathe recruiting and are obsessed with identifying top talent and making great hires, this is right up your alley!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Sources qualified candidates from various channels such as Internet, referrals, networking groups, local/regional campaigns and other traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods to build a talent pipeline to fill current and future openings
- Partner with with hiring managers to identify needs, qualifications, responsibilities and characteristics of potential employees - assist in writing and editing job postings
- Interviews candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, salary requirements, etc.
- Provides information on the company, job requirements and job opportunities to applicants
- Works with TA staff to Coordinate with the hiring managers and qualified candidates to schedule phone and on-site interviews
- Communicates with candidates to provide status updates on their employment consideration and maintain positive relationships
- Engages with stakeholders to fully understand the business, the key talent needs, and the value proposition for prospective candidates. This includes maintaining effective working relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs
- Manages and coordinates appropriate communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process while maintaining candidate relationships - counsel the candidate on career opportunities, benefits, salary, and corporate culture
- Networks through industry contacts, associations, trade groups and coworkers to benchmark and identifies best practices
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment laws
- Develops and sustains sound working relationships with internal customers and peers
- Provides recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers with hiring and employment data
- Participates in employment events, such as career fairs, info sessions, on campus interviews and meet ups
- Contributes to project management, University Relations, and diversity and compliance efforts
- Assists in the creation of a ready pipe-line of quality candidates to fill future openings as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Collaborates with University Specialists for the sourcing of entry level positions
- BA/BS preferred or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of full-cycle talent acquisition experience required across a broad array of functions (sales, marketing, G&A, customer service, tech)
- Experienced in using an Applicant Tracking Software for recruitment
- Demonstrated success in recruiting for exempt staff level positions
- Understanding of federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Previous experience working for a software or technology company preferred
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
- Strong results orientation
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.