Have you led teams responsible for driving Demand Generation globally? Do you have B2B/SaaS marketing experience? We’re looking for an analytically minded expert communicator with a strong results orientation to join our team as VP, Demand Generation, where you’ll be responsible for developing marketing strategies and executing operational plans that drive revenue growth for our organization. In this role, you'll report to our Chief Marketing Officer and you’ll oversee our account-based marketing (ABM), inbound digital marketing, and our partner programs, partnering with others across Marketing as well as in Finance and Sales to create robust programs that drive demand and encourage strong conversion across new logos and customer whitespace. You’ll be responsible for the necessary planning, measurement, evaluation and pivots to drive results, as well as regularly communicating performance through leading and lagging indicators, velocity, and overall ROI. If you’re an exceptional cross-functional collaborator who’s passionate about mentoring and developing Marketing leaders, this could be your next big thing.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Collaborate with the CMO to establish the vision and strategy to drive world class excellence within the Demand Generation teams including inbound/outbound mix and vendor/source/investment plan required to hit and exceed corporate objectives in each respective operational area of oversight.
- Participate in annual strategic planning sessions; partner with Marketing Operations, Finance and Product Marketing to build forward-looking models and corresponding marketing plans to support future growth
- Cascade annual plans to team members to operationalize and report progress against regularly.
- Provide leadership to ensure that envisaged objectives are met while also ensuring that there is the requisite sponsorship, alignment and support of all stakeholders connected with the organization
- Maintain a high-performance team and work environment enabling operational objectives and acquisition/retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully
- Lead and mentor both direct and indirect reports with the goal of improving their professional expertise to better serve business initiatives
- Work effectively as a team member with other members of management
- Manage team members’ performance including formal reviews, establishing departmental and individual objectives and performing applicable assessments.
- Ensure appropriate resource allocation to deliver expected deliverables
- Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- Partner with Marketing Operations, Talent and senior leadership on the processes, technologies, metrics and org structures necessary to effectively and efficiently run Demand Generation
- Partner with the Web/Brand team on optimizing corporate web properties to drive demand
- Establish and run demand creation and pipeline acceleration activities that support established sales targets across the portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Finance to ensure that leads and resulting opportunities are appropriate, actionable, and reported accurately. Partner with Product Marketing, Cloud Services, Marketing Ops and Sales Ops to operationalize how interest is tracked, followed up on, and reported to ensure accountability, funnel velocity and a positive customer experience.
- Regularly communicate Demand Generation plans, programs and performance to Sales, Marketing and Executive Leadership. Make informed recommendations for improvement and execute those recommendations.
- As needed, take ownership of demand gen requirements for companies acquired by iCIMS
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively responds to shifting priorities and to work efficiently under the pressure of deadlines. Prioritize the team’s work and budgets accordingly.
- Ensure process documents are complete, current, communicated and stored appropriately
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department including reporting on performance metrics and results to the Executive Team
- Understand industry best practices and apply to and processes, presenting recommendations as necessary for the company to remain compliant and competitive
- Implement/maintain tools to provide monitoring and management of all Demand Generation initiatives
- Oversee and optimize multi-million-dollar budget across various vendors and agencies. Track, manage and optimize budgets across business and geographic segments to optimize return to iCIMS.
- Measure departmental performance by implementing and refining metrics, and reporting to stakeholders as appropriate
- Ensures process documents are complete, current, communicated and stored appropriately
- BS/BA degree desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum 10 years of enterprise B2B global Marketing experience, preferably in SaaS/technology
- At least 8 years of people management experience including leading other managers
- Prior accountability for lead generation, opportunity creation and revenue across prospect, customer and partner channels required
- Superior knowledge of Demand Gen best practices across account-based marketing and inbound and digital marketing, particularly for the enterprise market
- Prior experience leading a strategic partner program inclusive of partner referrals and co-marketing initiatives
- Expert level with marketing automation with Salesforce, Pardot, Google solutions and other marketing technologies to drive business outcomes
- Strong analytical and cross-departmental problem-solving skills with an ability to work under the pressure of a monthly cadence – and switch gears to think strategically about longer-term business planning.
- Exceptional results orientation with a proven track record of execution, accountability, investment optimization and business growth.
- Demonstrated collaborative leadership experience, managing relationships through influence in complex matrix structures.
- Proven track record presenting to and influencing others while supporting decisions with sound rationale.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse groups who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies.
- Demonstrated ability to hire, motivate, and lead and create a high-performance team culture.
- Strong presentation and “managing up” skills; this person will be sharing periodic operational updates with senior-level leadership team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Driven and passionate about leading, mentoring and developing Marketing leaders.
- Ability to lead internal and external teams and provide cross-functional leadership including guidance on changing priorities and marketing transformation.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that is experiencing high growth.
- A self-starter who takes the initiative, someone who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend solutions.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.