Are you passionate about innovation? Do you have experience with large-scale software development and integration? We’re looking for a highly collaborative problem solver to join our team as a Software Engineer where you’ll be responsible for executing a vision for building software, systems, and integrations that complement existing business enablement software and services. In this role, you will operate across organizational and technology “silos” to implement systems and platforms that facilitate seamless integration between multi-cloud systems and SaaS applications. As the Systems Engineer, you will work closely with Information Security, Technology and Business Subject Matter Experts, and IT and Business Leaders. We’re looking for a self-starter who is eager to provide hands-on experience to develop our platform. If you’re a keen learner who is adept at performing under pressure, we’re ready for you to come on board.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Expertise and proficiency in multiple technologies and/or domains
- Develop, test, and maintain scalable and responsive applications
- Closely work with Data Engineer, Application Administrators and BI Developers to deliver efficient and scalable enterprise systems
- Implement new features and perform code reviews
- Research and resolve complex problems as they arise
- Develop integrations for cloud based and on-premise software systems
- Use engineering best practices to design, develop, and analyze test strategies to meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies
- Solid experience with enterprise software development following industry best practices
- Expert in object-oriented programming such as JAVA or C# and understanding of common design patterns such as Factory, Adapter, and Observer
- Advanced proficiency in test design, test execution, and defect analysis/root cause investigation
- Understanding of REST API development, security, and documentation
- Experience with Integration platforms such as Mule, Informatica, or other middleware solutions is highly desirable
- Familiarity with basic integration patterns such as poller, publish/subscribe, and message broker
- Basic experience utilizing cloud computing platforms such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Experience with build automation
- Ability to effectively collaborate on and manage git repositories
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Firm understanding of software engineering practices, philosophies, and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities, recommend and implement solutions
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree and 1 years of software engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree and 2 years of experience developing recruiting software or 3 years of software engineering experience.
- In lieu of bachelor’s or technical degree, we will accept 2 additional years of software engineering experience.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.