Are you a person with strong communication skills who enjoys collaboration? You’ve come to the right place! We’re looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative problem-solver to join our Customer Support team as a Customer Support Specialist focused on our TextRecruit Product. TextRecruit is a candidate and employee engagement platform that leverages text, chat and AI to compliment the hiring process. While specializing in this iCIMS Product, you’ll provide a service experience second to none as you help our customers tackle their problems head on and overcome any technical obstacles in their path. In addition, this is an opportunity for a motivated self-starter to help grow a support process in partnership with our West Coast TextRecruit support team.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Use superior customer service skills by keeping a positive, caring, can-do attitude for our customers
• Address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner
• Master TextRecruits' product capabilities and serve as the subject matter expert
• Independently collect, document and track information and details about support issues
• Interact with customers through phone, email and chat to address and resolve concerns and issues
• Dedicate yourself to the success and satisfaction of our customers
• Attempt to resolve customer issues or escalate to advanced personnel if necessary
• Provide constructive feedback to Management on process and systems
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 0-1 years of technical support experience
• Must have good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
• Strong customer relations skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong knowledge of web-browser based technologies
• Experience with Integrations, HRIS, CRM and / or ATS is a plus
• Ability to be flexible in work schedule; including evenings
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.