Are you well versed in translating complex data findings into actionable insights? Do you have a strong command of Salesforce? The Marketing Data and Analytics Associate I will be responsible for providing actionable insights, recommendations, and measurement of marketing campaigns, digital platforms, and brand initiatives that will drive innovation and efficiency gains for the business. The Associate will have the opportunity to partner with marketing, sales, decision support, and finance stakeholders to develop strategies and build process designed to improve marketing campaign management, establish KPIs, and reporting frameworks for evolving areas of the business and support continuous learning and business improvement. The Associate will represent the company in a positive and professional manner while maintaining iCIMS’ brand image and focusing efforts on identifying gaps in our data to better drive engagement, client acquisition, retention, and revenue. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends as well as analyze customer data and downstream funnel performance using Google, Salesforce and other tools.
- Work closely with marketing teams to monitor trends, extract and analyze data, identify opportunities, and develop solid recommendations
- Examine campaign return on investment and conduct data analysis to improve profitability of campaigns
- Assists in planning, forecasting and modeling for all areas of demand generation marketing.
- Facilitates marketing optimization tests for channels including Direct Mail, Paid Search, Online Display, Paid Social, Email, and others
- Prepare reports and present results to internal stakeholders and management
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports and actions plans against the findings
- Leverages CRM tool to track performance and analyze data trends against monthly goals
- Assists and guide teams for systems and trainings fostering a best-in-class operations charter for marketing
- Maintain high levels of accuracy, integrity, process consistency and documentation
- Facilitate adoption of the reporting standards by consistently applying them in daily work and educating end users on applicable usage/interpretation of different methodologies
- Assists in creating structures for experimentation and reporting across the Marketing organization, and support other Marketing teams in measuring campaign success
- Assists in the exploration, identification and implementation of tools to support the analysis of marketing initiatives.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes initiative
- Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately
- Receives and takes action on feedback and lessons learned for continual professional improvement and development
- Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Data Analytics, Demand Generation or Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations or related field.
- Requires strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze lead data/campaign results
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work seamlessly in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated flexibility, creativity and problem- solving skills
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency and Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced changing environment that is going through high growth
- Believes in self and is passionate about learning and growing
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and can easily switch gears to manage multiple project types
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics & SEO preferred
- Strong understanding of web and search marketing technologies, content management systems, project collaboration & management tools (SharePoint, Wrike, etc.) preferred
- Exceptional interdisciplinary communication skills with the keen ability to liaison between technical and marketing roles
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.