Are you an execution focused technology leader who excels at customer service and is invested in the success of your team members? Are you passionate about end user technology and enabling business with cutting-edge solutions? We’re looking for a technical operations leader with a passion for execution to join our team as the Senior Manager, End User Services where you will be responsible for facilitating the success and development of the Service Desk team, while ensuring that our internal stakeholder customers continue to receive the highest quality of service. In this role, you will also be responsible for ensuring outstanding technology and office support to our employees at HQ, satellite offices in London, San Jose, Washington DC and Chicago, as well as our remote employees. In addition to end user technology and services management, the scope of this role includes facilities management and workplace services. If you strive on actively learning and constantly elevating the bar for technology at your organization, we’re ready for you to come on board.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Technical leadership, planning & prioritization and performance management, career planning, hiring, training, and disciplinary responsibilities.
• Recommend new technology directions or options to maintain products’ competitive advantages.
• Identify problem trends and ensures that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring incidents until permanent solutions are found.
• Interface with users of technology, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the department.
• Sets performance standards to meet service goals and objectives of the teams
• Monitors programs, procedures and metrics to ensure on-time delivery and overall internal customer satisfaction
• Ensures process documents are complete, current, communicated and stored appropriately
• Establishes and maintains relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department.
• Provides reports on performance metrics and results to the Executive Team
• Negotiate and contract with vendors for end user devices, software and facility related items.
• Manage and handle escalations regarding facilities and desktop support request.
• Proactively review and propose new technology as it pertains to the end-user experience.
• Technologies that need to be managed include but not limited to: Software Delivery, Asset Inventory, Service Desk, software running on end users' desktops/laptops/mobile devices including Office 365 desktop software.
• Negotiate and contract with vendors for end user devices and software
Management of the Workplace Services staff including:
• Leadership, planning & prioritization and performance management, career planning, hiring, training, and disciplinary responsibilities.
• Oversees all Facilities services and service vendors, including day-to-day contract management. Vendors include, but are not limited to: snacks, drinks, and kitchenettes; office supplies; shipping/receiving/mail services; plant services; transportation services; any and all future Facilities service vendors
• Monitors workload, workflow and attendance to ensure adequate coverage is maintained and a high level of service is provided across the group.
• Manage and handle escalations regarding workplace services support request.
• Works with the Legal team to ensure that all vendor contracts and Certificates of Insurance (COI) are up to date, and works with vendors to obtain updated documents when needed
• Negotiates contracts and issues RFPs when needed for all site services
• Proactively identify areas of improvement for facilities - new furniture, overall cleanliness, space and supply storage
• Establish and uphold iCIMS space standards and guidelines
• Full understanding of space utilization tracking and analysis
• Observe and act on improving the office environment to provide employees more efficiency in how they work and communicate.
• A strong internal drive to deliver outstanding results & excellent customer service
• 7+ years of experience in the Information Technology field with at least 5 years leading a team and at least 2 years’ experience leading people managers.
• Experience supporting an environment with at least 1,500 end users and multiple office spaces preferred
• Understanding of ITIL methodology
• Strong communication skills (both written & oral) and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
• Ability to lead, mentor and support a team
• Capital / expense budget tracking and projections
• End-to-end project management experience
• Experience with leasing agreements & negotiation
• Full understanding of the move process and execution
• Clear communication and expectation setting from contributors to stakeholders
• Presentations skills for both leadership and all company announcements
• Ability to work in ambiguity, build processes, and create direction
• BA/BA in a field of study related to IT preferred or related work experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.