Have you managed a corporate training department? Are you passionate about working for a department that enables learning and development? We’re looking for a highly organized people manager who’s passionate about professional development to join our team as a Manager, Talent Development (TD), where you’ll oversee a team of highly skilled individuals responsible for delivering sales, technology, and professional skills training. As a Manager, Talent Development, you’ll be responsible for partnering and consulting with our HR business partners and other business leaders to set priorities, identifying themes, trends and areas of need, and weighing business asks against the team’s bandwidth. To succeed, you’ll need to be an incisive communicator, capable of fielding strong demands, while continuing to provide a first-rate customer experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced, supportive environment to leave a lasting imprint on our learning culture and help it evolve along with our business. If you’re a prioritization pro who knows how to effectively empower and engage a team, let’s chat!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Lead a team of trainers to effectively execute on the training vision, planning & prioritization for team resources as well as delegating and assigning projects, duties, and objectives.
- Maintain a dynamic work environment & continue to build a merit-based culture which appeals to the top talent in the talent development/training field.
- Lead and coach the team of trainers structuring appropriate training and development and eliminating road blocks to team performance.
- Partner with Talent team on the acquisition and retention of training resources to fulfill team mission successfully. Lead the selection process.
- Ensure team establishes and follows a sustainable training model (classroom, e-learning, blended learning, tools) for employee development around iCIMS culture, domain knowledge, core competencies and professional skill level and functional know how.
- Drive, analyze, interpret training KPIs and propose effective action plan for improvement and provide formal training delivery status KPIs to management on a regular basis
- Conduct regular analysis meetings with Business Leaders to evaluate and update requirements for existing content/programs or need for new programs.
- Ensure that Trainers maintain a curriculum and calendar to support the developmental needs of the organization.
- Consult with leadership on team functional development needs providing guidance on training programs, summits, exercises, readings to support learning.
- Track and analyze training programs by examining learner usage satisfaction levels, proficiency testing, job performance and effectiveness.
- Liaise with Internal Communications team to ensure proper branding of functional training materials.
- Develop and maintain relationships with subject matter experts, vendors, external business partners and internal employees.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of functional training processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, output and customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor and measure the operation of the department. Report out and present metrics to internal stakeholders.
- Ensures process documents are complete, current, communicated, followed and stored appropriately. Establish and follow a review cadence with Director to ensure processes are up to date and relevant.
- Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- BA/BS or equivalent in Training and Development, Human Resource Management, Organizational Development or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ prior experience in a Corporate L&D role with a minimum of 3 years of people management experience.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability and understanding of adult learning principles and learning methodology.
- Instructional design experience with a focus on Instructor-led, web-based and self-paced content both new course creation and existing course improvement is required.
- Strong customer focus with strong execution skills and a results orientation, able to link business challenges and objectives with tactical execution and results.
- Exceptional project management skills and manage team to appropriately prioritize project work load.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking skills.
- Exceptional facilitation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Maintains high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills – adept at collaborating, influencing and developing relationships at all levels of the organization, even in demanding situations.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills, with a balance of strong operating skills.
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
- Strategic analysis/creative problem solving, business judgment and financial acumen are required.
- Prior experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) – highly desirable.
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.