Have you sold software (HCM or otherwise) over the phone? Have you worked with a defined sales process? We’re looking for a strong presenter and expert communicator to join our team as an Account Executive - New Business - Majors Core, where you’ll be responsible for selling our products into new customers. In this role, you’ll work qualified leads passed to you by our Inside Sales team, conduct discovery calls, performing product demos, and closing the deal. As an Account Executive - New Business - Majors Core, you’ll also be expected to prospect within your existing network and devise creative strategies for penetration. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who wants to help us expand our footprint and continue to grow out our business. If you’re an outgoing team-player and skilled relationship-builder, let’s chat!
- Targets companies prioritize winning the war for talent and attracting the best people to their organization.
- Drives new business within assigned segment.
- Consistently targets and closes deals while setting stage for additional product sales within organization.
- Follows well defined sales methodology to ensure prospects are a good fit for iCIMS’ long term.
- Assesses customer needs and effectively links product value, features/benefits to those needs. Works internally to align appropriate team sell-approach.
- Understands big picture of iCIMS’ product suite and how it can fit into client organization. Closes deal while setting stage for additional product sales within organization.
- Presents and positions iCIMS’ products/services to prospective customers via phone and Ringcentral and in person. Asks thoughtful questions and displays effective listening.
- Builds sales funnels through prospecting efforts including but not limited to client referrals, regional networking, webinars and cold calling.
- Follows-up and actions on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activity.
- Develops and maintains detailed product and marketplace understanding to help prospective customers make well informed buying decisions.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the segment.
- Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
- Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
- 10-20% travel may be required.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be accurately measured.
- Coordinates sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, legal, and technical service groups.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes initiative when appropriate.
- Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Receives and takes action on feedback for continual professional improvement and development.
- Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A minimum of 2+ years of sales experience desirable, preferably in the HCM/HR, software, Software-as-a-Service space, but not essential.
- Proven track record in soliciting and consistently closing B2B sales against a quota.
- Employs a consistent sales methodology to maximize win rates. (ex: Miller Heiman)
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies and lead qualification.
- Ability to access authority and influencers with increased levels of power.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
- Proven ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success.
- Ability to clearly present and effectively overcome objections.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively with appropriate empathy.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Understands how to approach sales from a strategic perspective.
- Strong results orientation.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation. Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
- Ability to travel 10-20%.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.