Become a key part of our growing team! In this role, you will be responsible for improving our award-winning platform. There are opportunities to work on the full stack of our platform including Backend Processes (Java) and Integration with ATS, CRM, HCM Job Boards, etc.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- You will work with sales team, customers, and technology staff to accurately interpret requirements, specifications, and models to develop front-end and/or backend code for the appropriate solution
- Develop efficient, scalable, and maintainable code
- Communicate project status, issues, and accomplishments periodically to staff and users requesting reports
- Assist and mentor other employees in data integration tools, programs, and processes
- Be excited to grow as a developer and as a person
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise software L2 support
- Web Technologies, REST APIs, XML, JSON knowledge required
- Experience collaborating to articulate technical issues and requirements to both vendors and internal technical teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle high urgency situations and priorities at a time
- Positive attitude and open mind - we're a startup so be excited and be ready for the unexpected!
- Process documentation and process improvement experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.