Are you someone with strong communication skills who enjoys working with others? You’ve come to the right place!
We’re looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative problem-solver to join our Customer Support team as a Technical Support Engineer (TSE) as part of our January Class (overnight). As a member of our Customer Support team, you’ll provide a service experience second to none as you help our customers tackle their problems head on and crush any technical obstacles in their path. And you’ll be supported internally by a best-in-class team as well, receiving ample training and development opportunities to help get you up and running and ready for primetime.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Use superior customer service skills by keeping a positive, caring, can-do attitude for our customers
- Address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner
- Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking, and closing cases when issues are resolved
- Responsible for learning iCIMS’ platform and ancillary products quickly and providing accurate information about them to our customers
- Independently collects and tracks information and details of the problem
- Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
- Interact with customers through phone and email to address and resolve concerns and issues
- Dedicate yourself to the success and satisfaction of our customers
- Attempt to resolve customer issues or escalate to advanced personnel if necessary
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
- BA/BS or equivalent in Technology and/or related fields
- Minimum of 0-2 years of technical support experience
- Must be able to work nights and weekend shifts
- Must have good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
- Strong customer relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule; including nights
- Strong knowledge of web-browser based technologies
- Experience with system networking, TCP/IP and DNS
- Experience with HRIS, CRM and / or ATS is a plus
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.