Are you a trusted advisor and partner to the HR organization? Are you passionate about creating exceptional software and user experiences? We’re looking for a seasoned project management superstar to come join our UK – based team as a Consulting Project Manager, where you will be responsible for overseeing the successful and timely delivery of large-scale implementation projects, from incubation through integration. In this role, you will also serve as the tactical point person both internally and externally, providing high profile customers with a premier implementation experience. To succeed in this role, you should have a keen understanding of the fundamentals, processes, and terminology surrounding the corporate recruiting environment in order to drive the strategy for optimization and roll-out best practices. If you’re a business-savvy, master multi-tasker with a strong knowledge of web technologies, let’s talk!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
Essential Job Functions
- Handles implementations of the largest scope and scale
- Carries out implementation projects from beginning to end stages for high profile Enterprise customers
- Provides customers with a premier implementation experience and the highest levels of customer service
- Leverages iCIMS software in the most efficient of ways in order to best teach and support customers
- Work with 3rd party advisor firms to deliver customer implementations
- Completes on-site consultations and optimization strategies, supports roll-outs,
- Provides advice and best practices to customers.
- Understands the fundamentals, processes and terminology of corporate recruiting environments, as well as a strong understanding of ASP systems and the benefits impact such systems introduce to new iCIMS customers
- Mentoring of other Implementation Managers on the team
- Coordinates internal iCIMS teams and acts as the single point of contact for the customer, delivering timely communication on project status.
- Works closely with Support and CSM teams to ensure successful transition from project to “live”.
- Is accountable for the successful and timely delivery of projects.
- Take significant responsibility for the overall success of the project and satisfaction of the customer
- Serve as an iCIMS software expert
- Manage several implementations of various sizes and complexities simultaneousl
- Consistently ensure business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to prioritize competing deliverables
- Demonstrated interest in current technologies
- Demonstrated ability to have difficult conversations
- Ability to effectively manage meetings
- Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively scope, design, and manage multiple implementations of all types (Small Business, Industry and Enterprise)
- Proven success in leading high performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player
- Able to manage and delegate to additional resources
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively – to a variety of persona types
- Ability to manage time and work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
- Ability to work alone or in team environment
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressures of time constraint
- Comfortable working with customers to research business processes, diagnose and resolve on-demand (web-based) software issues
- High level understanding of Talent Acquisition space including CRM and Onboard concepts.
- Advanced understanding of and ability to explain system-to-system integrations
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Strategic analysis/creative problem solving and business judgment are requiredDemonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
- Strong knowledge of iCIMS products or other ATS
- Ability to ask about and understand driving factors for customer requirements
- Project Management experience, Princ2 or PMP a strong plus
- HR knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 9 years’ related experience
Organizational Core Competencies
- Adaptability - A capacity to embrace change with a positive, team-oriented attitude toward results.
- Customer Commitment - The ability to deliver a “customer” experience second to none, balances what’s right for one’s customers with the productive use of resources.
- Drive - Confidence, backed by an internal will to take ownership and initiative to overcome obstacles and deliver results.
- Empathy - Ability to put yourself in someone’s position and understand their concerns and motivations.
- Kaizen - An aptitude for continuous improvement, presenting new ideas and executing upon them to achieve results and improve processes and systems.
- Passion - An unrelenting enthusiasm linked to belief in our vision, mission and/or philosophies of the company.
- Transparency - Tell it how it is, through honest communication, building trust and fostering alignment, while respecting confidences & privacy
Work Schedule / Hours (please circle all that apply)
- Regular: standard 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Travel (if applicable, please circle one of the following)
- Approximately 35%