As a TextRecruit Executive, Majors- New Business, you’ll help us achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within the Majors assigned market segment. In this role, you’ll proactively establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with both prospective customers, to generate new business for iCIMS’ product suite focusing on the TextRecruit product, as well as introducing and selling into existing customers. As a TextRecruit Executive, Majors, - New Business, you’ll have a unique opportunity to hit the ground running, building a solid book of business and helping blaze trails within our majors’ segment.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Targets companies within the Majors segment that prioritize winning the war for talent and attracting the best people to their organization.
- Drives new business and customer growth within assigned Staffing segment.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers at all levels, including multiple personas up to senior leadership and C-suite, to assess needs and effectively link product value, features/benefits to those needs. Works internally to align appropriate team sell-approach.
- Responsible for accurate pipeline management / reporting and monthly sales forecasts.
- Follows well defined sales methodology to ensure prospects are a good fit for TextRecruit/iCIMS’ long term.
- Understands big picture of TextRecruit /iCIMS’ product suite and how it can fit into client organization. Closes deals while setting stage for additional product sales within organization.
- Ability to sell any of the TextRecruit /iCIMS portfolio solutions dependent on customer’s maturity and specific needs based on thorough discovery and existing technology landscape.
- Presents and positions TextRecruit/ iCIMS’ products/services to prospective customers via on site visits. Represents the iCIMS organization with professionalism and integrity.
- Builds sales funnels through prospecting efforts including but not limited to client referrals, regional networking, webinars and cold calling.
- Follows-up and actions on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing and prospecting activity.
- Develops and maintains detailed product and marketplace understanding to help prospective customers make well informed buying decisions.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by thoroughly understanding prospective customer’s business cycles and timing.
- Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
- Closes deals of increasing size and complexity.
- Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success.
- Consistently targets and closes deals while setting stage for additional product sales within organization.
- Effectively interfaces with multiple departments within client organization, which could include executive level personas.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies, policies and procedures.
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track all activities and record sales ensuring metrics can be accurately measured.
- Coordinates sales efforts cross functionally with marketing, sales management, accounting, legal and technical service groups.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes initiative when appropriate.
- Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of direct sales experience required.
- At least 1 year of sales experience desirable, preferably in the HR / HCM space, Software, or Software-as-a-Service industry, but not essential.
- Knowledge of the practices and principles related to sales techniques.
- Able to effectively establish a plan and identify customer / business challenges inclusive of milestones, communications, usage of insights.
- Applies strategic approach to deal crafting and relationship building.
- Proven track record in soliciting and closing B2B sales against a quota.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies and lead qualification.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
- Proven ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success.
- Ability to clearly present and effectively overcome objections.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively with appropriate empathy.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Understands how to approach sales from a strategic perspective.
- Strong Results Orientation with a focus on closing long term sales cycles.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation. Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
- Ability to travel up to 10-20%.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.