Do you have a strong understanding of Information Security operations and technologies? Have you built lasting relationships with business owners and vendors? We’re looking for a creative problem-solver and a self starter with a finesse for project management to join our Information Security team as a Security Engineer III. You’ll work closely with our Director of Information Security, Senior Manager and End User Support in the coordination and facilitation of iCIMS security goals and initiatives within the Corporate IT organization. You will participate in addressing security incidents and events to protect customer and corporate data and critical systems.I f you’re a highly organized, detail-oriented expert communicator with Security Engineering experience, let’s chat!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Work closely with Associate Manager, Information Security, the Director, Cloud Services, and Senior Manager, End User Support in the coordination and facilitation of iCIMS security goals and initiatives within the Corporate IT organization.
• Provide product, project, process and ad hoc information security support and guidance to the Corporate IT organization, while ensuring recommended solutions and processes adhere to iCIMS security standards and policies.
• Participate in addressing security incidents and events to protect customer and corporate data and critical systems.
• Perform the primary functions necessary to ensure proper key, certificate, and domain name management.
• Participate in the integration efforts of iCIMS corporate acquisitions and alignment to information security standards and policies.
• Exercise knowledge of security tools and technology in daily activities including, but not limited to, tools related to Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), integrity monitoring, anti-virus/anti-malware, vulnerability management, data loss prevention (DLP), advanced persistent treat (APT), and policy compliance.
• Utilize a strong foundation in key technologies including cloud based services, networking, operating systems, databases, servers and customer relationship management software to effectively secure Corporate IT systems.
• Evaluate and recommend security related technologies and solutions for future implementation.
• Handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information with suitable discretion.
• Align Corporate IT security processes to ensure compliance with ISO 27001 or any other standards or compliance requirements related to information security. Participate in associated audits, when necessary.
• Leverage expert level knowledge of comprehensive security approaches against common and advanced attacks and exploits.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in an information security focused role or relevant experience
• A prior background in information technology highly preferred
• Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail including the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client service orientation.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively including the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts across all stakeholder groups (written and oral): Executive team, management peers, and external customers.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
• Strategic analysis, creative problem solving, and business judgment are required
• Knowledge of common Information Security frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (CoBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) preferred.
• Prior experience with Office365, Exchange, Sumologic, Alertlogic, AWS, Azure, Nexpose, Salesforce, Netskope, SentinelOne, Atlassian products, Whitehat, macOS a plus.
• CISSP, CEH, CCSP or similar security focused certifications a plus.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.