Do you consider yourself an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have an extensive background in account management, business development or alliance/partnership? We’re seeking a results-driven relationship-builder to join our Partnership team as a Strategic Partner Relations Manager, where you’ll work to recruit and manage a group of high-value, influential enterprise technology and consulting organizations headquartered in the European market. As the Strategic Partner Relations Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to build out our international partner program from the ground up while overseeing all new business generation associated with partners. This role requires high levels of strategic thinking as you help our partners define their strategic direction in the digital marketplace. If you’re a highly motivated self-starter who possesses stellar communication, presentation, and strategic planning skills, this might be the job for you!
- Recruit and manage a book of 30-40 strategic partners headquartered in the European market, with a focus on the United Kingdom (UK).
- Own the day-to-day interactions, as well as the new business generation metrics with each partner.
- Masterfully present iCIMS value proposition and long-term vision to executive-level and influential partnership contacts
- Manage and grow our existing partner base through proactive identification and development of partnerships with companies that align to the iCIMS’ strategic vision
- Educates prospective partners on iCIMS’ value proposition, differentiators, product offerings, and the iCIMS partner program. Confidently convey the iCIMS vision for an industry-leading partner ecosystem and how being part of that ecosystem will benefit the prospective partner. High activity level expected and measured.
- Network, build relationships, and identify advocates across all levels of partner organizations
- Work closely with the UK-based marketing colleagues to create and distribute customized content to each partner in order to promote knowledge of iCIMS products and position in the market
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure all partner needs are effectively addressed
- Demonstrate the iCIMS product portfolio, and show partners how to convey our value proposition effectively to their clients and prospects
- Work with US and UK-based inside sales teams to qualify opportunities generated from Strategic Partners with a focus on the Enterprise segment
- Assist in the development and future direction of the iCIMS International Partner Program
- Serve as a first level of escalation for partner related issues
- Act as the reporting POC for all metric related inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Meet and exceed referral opportunity quotes on a monthly basis from an individual book of partners
- Assist with the development of presentations, collateral and other tools required to win new partners.
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience in an account management, business development, or alliance/partnership role. Prior experience working at an HCM or Payroll provider a plus.
• Experience in software or SaaS sales preferred but not required.
• Experience working with Salesforce product suite to manage relationships and sales pipeline.
• Passionate about problem solving, relationship building and creating effective partnerships.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
• Skilled at managing relationships at all levels both internally and with external partners.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively through functional teams to support execution as needed
• Exceptional time and project management skills. Must be able to iterate and readily adapt to change.
• Able to communicate with and influence multiples layers of organizations, including Senior Leadership.
• High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments. Must have a strategic approach to the development of benchmarks and best practices.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving for complex issues.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation. Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.