Do you have a strong background in networking? We’re looking for a hands-on architect with top-notch scripting chops to join our team as a Network Engineer IV, where you’ll design, deploy and monitor our network and infrastructure to support the core business. In this role, you’ll develop documentation artifacts, processes, best practice policies and procedures, and will build out additional infrastructure to support M&A activities. If you’re an analytically minded expert prioritizer and able presenter who’s worked with large scale enterprise deployment technologies, we’re ready for you to come on board!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Design, deploy and support high performance, scalable, enterprise network infrastructure
- Build out additional infrastructure to support M&A activities
- Performance optimization and troubleshooting for production environment
- Modifications to Switch Config and Monitoring
- NAC Administration
- VPN Services
- Infrastructure monitoring and capacity planning
- Administration of:
o DHCP Services
o Internal DNS Services
o Syslog and Audit Collectors (Configure servers and network devices to log to collectors, support collector installations)
- WAN Connectivity and Networking (DIA circuit support and changes)
- Perform technical research and evaluation of new technologies and software tools
- Consistently ensures that business is always conducted with integrity, policies are followed, and that behavior aligns with iCIMS core competencies
- Remain current on emerging technologies via professional groups, trade magazines, internal and external training, independent research and study, and other avenues available.
- A minimum of 8+ years hands-on Network/Infrastructure Engineering experience
- Strong networking background – ability to design and troubleshoot network routing
- Strong scripting ability (PowerShell, Bash)
- Working knowledge of networking protocols, standards and hardware, such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, Log Management, IDS, Ethernet Switches, VLANs, Firewalls, Load Balancers
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and technical knowledge by providing innovative yet supportable solutions
- Exposure to large scale enterprise deployment technologies – clustering, high availability, load balancing
- Exposure to Identity and Access Management and/or Certificate Management/SSL/Encryption technologies
- Ability to architect, design and present scalability strategies to management
- Strong ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent oral, documentation, and presentation skills a must
- Nice to Haves: Aruba Clearpass, Fortigate Firewall
• BS/MS in Information Technology/Computer Science or combination of education and equivalent work experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.