Do you consider yourself a system and processes guru? Do you have a background in legal program management? We’re looking for a seasoned project manager to come join our team as a Legal Operations Specialist, where you’ll liaise with multiple cross-functional stakeholders across the business to help identify opportunities to improve processes, share best practices, and refine the day-to-day operations of the legal department to optimize their effectiveness to the organization. As a Legal Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for owning the strategy and implementation of our legal technology solutions and act as the system admin, ensuring systems are used consistently and operating successfully. If you’re a dynamic team player who excels in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, this might be the role for you.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Identify opportunities to improve processes, share best practices, and improve efficiency within the Legal department’s organizational structure, systems, and technologies.
• Build and maintain strong relationships within the Legal department, and other cross-functional stakeholders including Finance, Corporate Infrastructure, and Talent.
• Assist in developing strategy for Legal technology solutions, work with Corporate Infrastructure to select and implement solutions, ensure systems are used consistently and operating successfully.
• Serve as Legal department admin and subject matter expert for existing legal technologies (e.g., contract management and privacy management system).
• In partnership with Legal leadership, build out and report on centralized KPIs, metrics for Legal department.
• Collect and analyze data from department tools and industry sources, help to define objectives, benchmarking opportunities and metrics.
• Develop and maintain system related documentation and training materials, updating as necessary to reflect changes implemented in process and/or system functionality due to releases or configuration changes.
• Assist with managing vendors (including outside counsel) to ensure appropriate tracking and expense reporting.
• Communicate effectively and clearly with internal teams, including legal, finance, and sales.
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of department policies and procedures as they relate to the job function.
• Lead and support various ad hoc projects within the Legal department as needed.
• Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• 3+ years’ experience in the areas of legal operations or legal program management in-house or at a law firm.
• Demonstrated project management experience required. or related experience.
• Experience with contract drafting and negotiation preferred.
• Ability to coordinate and effect change, and process improvements.
• Experience in implementing legal technology solutions is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Experience working in a fast paced, complex organization.
• Strong understanding of Legal processes, workflows and systems preferred.
• Detail-oriented and organized; keeps track of multiple projects and priorities using documented organizations tools, plans, timelines required.
• Self-disciplined: approaches work with consistency, reliability and punctuality.
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to communicate effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team player attitude: able to build rapport and trust with colleagues and demonstrate alignment with team's priorities.
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
• SpringCM knowledge highly desirable.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.