Interested in technology? Love working with people? Excited to join our team at our new New York City office? We’re seeking a business-savvy, time management superstar to join our team as an Implementation Manager II, where you’ll work closely with our customers to implement our platforms, offering continued guidance and consultation to help them adopt best practices and rollout successfully. In this role, you’ll be responsible for executing the iCIMS implementation methodology and handling multiple projects of varying levels of complexity, collaborating with other Implementation Managers or Project Managers, and on occasion traveling to our customers to provide onsite assistance and training. We’re looking for someone who knows how to navigate tough conversations and scenarios to influence and drive projects while keeping our customers on track. If you’re a highly-organized, driven, professional team player who shares our belief in customer commitment, you’ve come to the right place!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Carry out implementation projects from beginning to end stages for all types (Emerging, Majors, and high profile Enterprise clients)
- Conduct analysis of customer requirements
- Work directly with customers to consult and configure iCIMS products in an exemplary manner, with a focus on best practices
- Assume a leadership role in the development and management of project scope, issues and escalations while continually setting customer expectations
- Partner with Enterprise Project Team members to complete project action items
- Provide project planning, management, and status reporting, internally and externally
- Work with customers to configure systems and coordinate training
- Manage data conversion process, data validation, and system testing
- Supports customer during initial “live” period and transition to the Account Management and Support organizations
- Take significant responsibility for the overall success of the project and satisfaction of the customer
- Manage several implementations of various sizes simultaneously
- Consistently ensure business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to prioritize competing deliverables
- Demonstrated interest in current technologies
- Demonstrated ability to have difficult conversations
- Ability to effectively manage meetings
- Understands the fundamentals, processes and terminology of corporate recruiting environments, as well as a strong understanding of ASP/SaaS systems and the benefits such systems introduce to new iCIMS customers
- Basic Business Acumen
- Ability to understand business requirements to determine and implement logical/practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Proven success in leading high performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player
- Functional understanding of and ability to explain system-to-system integrations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively scope, design, and manage multiple implementations of all types (Emerging, Majors, and Enterprise)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word) and Internet-based systems
- Comfortable working with customers to research business processes, diagnose and resolve on-demand (web-based) software issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively, to a variety of persona types
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment and provide timely updates to project stakeholders.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time & projects effectively and independently within a fast paced, changing environment that is experiencing high growth
- Ability to work under pressures of time constraint
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Experience or proven ability to conduct training on software products
- Project Management experience, PMP certification a strong plus
- HR knowledge/experience, PHR certification a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.