Are you a superb presenter with a firm understanding of the sales process? We’re looking for an expert communicator and skilled project manager to join our team as a Demo Site Administrator, where you’ll design, support, and maintain world-class demonstration environments for our Sales team to utilize with both clients and prospects. As a Demo Site Administrator, you’ll ensure the demonstration experience presents iCIMS as a Best-of-Breed solution and highlights a story of simplicity, seamless integration and ease-of use. You’ll be responsible for rolling out changes from release updates, updating demo scripts and ensuring the teams are aware of any changes. To succeed, you’ll need to collaborate cross-departmentally on strategy and vision, and be comfortable communicating with C-level executives. If you’re a highly organized self-starter with technology experience, let’s talk!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Design, support and maintain product demonstration environments that enable the ability for our sales teams to deliver powerful demonstrations that emphasize high value.
- Create, improve and maintain demo scripts that are easy to consume and ensure teams are aware of updates.
- Ensure product demonstration environments and scripts are aligned to focused segments and verticals.
- Listen in on sales presentations to audit use of current demo sites and scripts.
- Ensure the presentation of integrations within the iCIMS Talent Platform build confidence in our ability to deliver a world-class, seamless experience, especially with respect to our HCM integration capabilities.
- Adhere to formal change control and effective communication processes.
- Ensure incremental updates incorporate product enhancements and UI updates.
- Partner with Release Management to design processes that enable us to demonstrate functionality that is in early stage, but committed, development.
- Identify and lead process improvement opportunities and recommend changes that help to gain operational efficiencies.
- Partner with Sales Engineering, Product Marketing and Labs to align on demo site strategy and vision.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize information and trends around the Talent Acquisition demo experience and apply findings as differentiators in the iCIMS demo experience
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at-all-times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies, policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 2 years of working with, documenting or supporting enterprise software
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures for managing small to medium-sized projects
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments, and cross-functional groups
- Excellent presentation skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Innovative, self-starter
- Prior exposure to the HR technology space helpful, but not required
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred; MBA is a plus
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.