Customer Success Manager II-Enterprise (CSMII) acts as a liaison and strategic partner to iCIMS’ Enterprise customer base. The CSMII is responsible for the customer’s adoption of iCIMS’ full product suite to support retention and growth of the account. The CSMII is responsible for owning and maintaining relationships with the customer’s System Administrators and their Leaders. The CSMII provides proactive communications to assigned customers, including educating them on iCIMS new product releases. The CSMII is responsible for understanding the customer’s strategic product and technical needs to help them maximize usage and adoption. The CSMII is responsible for acting as an internal liaison to support the growth of their customers with organizations such as: Sales, Technical Support, Professional Services and Product. The CSMII is critical to the overall success and retention of assigned customer base. The CSMII is also responsible for assisting their peers and mentoring new CSMI hires. The CSMII reports to the Manager, Customer Success Management-Enterprise.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- successfully complete Technical New Hire On-boarding.
- Establish and maintain a technical relationship with assigned customer accounts within the Enterprise segment (customers with more than 2,500 employees).
- flex their communication style to each customer based on technical aptitude of the system.
- Liaise with our internal Software Developers and Platform Success Team to address/resolve technical issues and provide feedback to customer, helping them to understand issues, timelines, and next steps as escalations arise.
- Support assigned customers providing guidance to ensure optimum utilization of our platform and ROI using processes as outlined in the Customer Success Methodology and Adoption Data.
- Responsible for having significant impact on retention and growth of the account proactive activities.
- Responsible for acting as an internal quarterback. Removing barriers for assigned customers across Support, Sales, Labs etc.
- Maintain platform expertise through continued internal training – is the Subject Matter Expert on all iCIMS related products, including integrations as it related to customer product adoption.
- Must be able to assess the Need vs. Want for business requirements and provide consultative feedback with recommendations.
- Acts as a strategic advisor to customers, educating them on the resources available (i.e. support, training, etc.) and ensure they are being utilized appropriately.
- Partners with assigned customers to identify needs, uncover opportunities and risks. Effectively surfaces leads and risk to allow for successful action or remediation.
- Establish and maintain internal stakeholder relationships to benefit customer needs.
- Maintain strong documentation within the Salesforce.com system related to customer issues, proactive tasks and general account information.
- Stays up to date with TA market trends and best practices and share learnings with teammates and other internal stakeholders.
- Has a strong focus on time management and project management.
- Responsible for assisting their peers and mentoring new CSM hires.
- Consistently ensures that business and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- Must be able to travel, to support clients approximately 10% of their time.
- Minimum 3 years of Customer Success experience, experience with HRIS or previous leadership experience.
- Strong time and project management skills and the ability to assess urgency and set priorities is essential.
- Technical experience or knowledge of SaaS environment. CRM, ATS, and Salesforce.com is a plus
- Passionate about problem solving, relationship building and creating customer loyalty.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns and create a win-win outcome.
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to uncover and understand business objectives.
- Strong ability to uncover leads, risks or other opportunities and execute upon them.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
- Must have good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components.
- Understanding of database theory and design are a plus, but not required.
- Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments.
- Ability to effectively work both independently and collaboratively with a cross-functional partners.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly adaptable and flexible.
- Experience with Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, database, and performance-based issues with OS and/or hardware.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer and related web-browser based technologies.
- BA/BS is required or equivalent experience in related field
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.