for employees around the functional competence of selling. This role will be responsible for designing, developing, coordinating, scheduling, executing on programs offered through the iCIMS Development Academy, specifically in the Sales and Marketing Department.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Partner with Manager, TD and TD Sales Specialist, to establish and manage a needs analysis framework to determine gaps and opportunities within our people managers to directly impact the needs of the business
- Partners with Manager, TD to determine ways to measure success and impact training has to business bottom line
- Identifies learning and development needs arising from a range of organizational diagnostics including training needs analysis, employee surveys, employee focus groups, talent reviews, and engagement initiatives
- Partner with internal and external stakeholder to ensure sales methodology is pulled through all training
- Develop and deliver appropriate and relevant learning solutions that support employee development and new hire assimilation
- Delivers advanced sales skills using adult learning training methodology while managing classroom environment
- Provide engaging facilitation that delivers high impact, interactive, formal and informal training experiences.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors, through consistent communications and responsiveness
- Partners with business to design in-house solutions that include a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, action learning & e-learning
- Establish and maintain facilitator credibility while focusing on delivering high impact training that maximizes learner participation, comprehension and application of the material and responds appropriately to learning needs
- Partners to ensuring all training rooms/venues, equipment and other requirements are reserved and/ or canceled based upon training needs.
- Researches. screens and organizes potential outside vendors for needed programing
- Ensures that all updates are made for programming in the Learning Management Systems
- Builds proper tools to evaluate training effectives and modifies programs where appropriate to ensure optimal learning outcomes and increased performance
- May assist with printing training support materials/handouts for training courses, and assisting with the creation or formatting of these where relevant.
- Maintain and adhere to TD Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Collaborate with other functions in Talent Development and Talent to ensure there is alignment and appropriate information sharing
- Distributes pre-work and implements post session follow up activities for program attendees
- Build class lists for appropriate programming and works with various levels of management to assure appropriate participation and support
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity always and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Talent Development/training environment within a corporate setting coordinating and facilitating development programs
- Knowledge of the concepts and principles of adult learning and the ability to apply these concepts and practices to training design
- Experience using the ADDIE model
- Experience in curriculum design, must learn how to design and build programs from strategy to final product
- Experience utilizing assessment tool for needs assessment, manager and employee development, selection, team effectiveness, employee engagement.
- Ability to effectively facilitate complex training and meetings with senior leaders
- Experience using action-learning to re-enforce and transfer learning objectives to the job
- Strong presentation & facilitation skills and the proven capability of communicating in both large and small group setting
- Team-oriented, collaborative and has strong interpersonal relationship skills at all levels.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and plan, organize and carry out multiple, detailed tasks
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working with a Learning Management System
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to solve operational problems and recognize when to escalate
- Establish and maintain professional creditability
- Advanced MS Office Suite Skills
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.