The Internal Communications Associate is responsible for working closely with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, to develop and manage all internal communication campaigns, employee engagement across the organization and serve as the owner of internal brand advocacy. The Internal Communications Associate reports into the Manager, Corporate Communications.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Coordinate and collaborate with colleagues and key stakeholders within the organization to create content for the company intranet.
• Ensure content is consistently accurate and up to date. This includes, but not limited to the corporate blog, employee spotlights, key milestones, organizational direction, and metrics.
• Develop, manage and help drive effective internal communications to help increase employee awareness and engagement. This includes the corporate intranet, development of email communications, and in-building electronic signage.
• Support with video scripts, shoots, and editing as needed for internal communications.
• Align with members across the organization to help formalize consistent communication processes and promote events, programs, news, and departmental accomplishments/milestones.
• Form strong partnerships with stakeholders across the company to identify important updates and announcements, develop a communications plan, and deliver messages in a timely and engaging manner.
• Drive promotion of internal programs – ensuring project management methodologies are followed for consistent communication execution.
• With direction from the Manager, Corporate Communications, further formalize and develop iCIMS’ communications campaigns through various mediums that deliver measurable business results.
• Own all communications and help drive attendance rates to internal functions and increase employee engagement to the goals set by the Manager, Corporate Communications.
• Create content for internal event collateral including signage, email communications, etc.
• Serve as the owner of brand advocacy by championing our brand messages, ensuring engagement and understanding across the company, and ownership of all brand tools/templates/guidelines concerning our brand.
• Ownership of our corporate social responsibility program in terms of strategy and communication in close partnership with the Events team for all internal green events.
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously and quickly adjust priorities as needed.
• Demonstrate a strong sense of customer commitment to balance the needs of the customer with the broader business needs.
• Undergraduate degree from a 4-year university ideally with a focus in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English or a related communications discipline desired.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Internal Communications, PR or Marketing or strong employee engagement experience in a corporate setting.
• Microsoft Office proficiency required. Sharepoint experience a plus.
• Creative self-starter with expert communication skills who can work both collaboratively and independently with partners at all levels.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in crafting messaging for multiple audiences and channels.
• Requires exceptional organization and decision-making skills while taking an entrepreneurial approach.
• Proven track record in developing and executing content for a variety of communications channels, including print, video web sites, intranets, and email campaigns.
• Requires the ability to report on results backed by data.
• Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.