Are you a reporting whiz who has worked in a Marketing Data Research or Data Analyst role? Do you have Salesforce experience? We’re looking for a confident communicator with a strong customer-service orientation towards internal customers and stakeholders to join our team. As a Data Governance Specialist you’ll be responsible for governing the data in our enterprise systems. In this role, you’ll be responsible for overall monitoring of data quality and data integrity, ensuring that the data is informing business needs. You’ll audit existing business data and ensure it complies with enterprise policies and standards with a focus on cleansing and enriching it, and removing inaccuracies and duplications. In addition, you’ll manage and prioritize data migration, identifying gaps and making recommendations. If you’re a detail-oriented, expert collaborator who wants to apply data to help us mitigate data quality risks and issues and interpret data policies, let’s talk!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Takes ownership of assigned data management topics and serves as the owner of data for assigned business domains
- Presents findings and maintains issue log to Data Trustee (business owner) with oversight of a more experienced Data Steward or the Associate Manager, Data Governance.
- Responsible for providing insights to resolve data integrity issues that affects iCIMS' financials and customer data
- Removes incorrect data elements and database records from core databases
- Ensures that new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements
- Follows standard operating procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Assists with special projects as needed
- Ensures that business is conducted with integrity and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- One year experience in data analysis highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools highly desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with intermediate skills in Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, if statements) required
- Understanding of business operations a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented, good time management skills and able to balance multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Skill in reading and comprehending contract documents.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong customer service orientation towards your internal customers and stakeholders
- Must work well in a team environment
- College degree required or equivalent practical experience; business or information systems degree preferred